This is a one day training targeted to any number of people, It provides an entry level introduction to Agile software development. During this day the participants gain a good understanding of Agile, it’s roots and history & the motivation to become an agile organization. Beyond understanding “the why of Agile”, when the day is over the participants will have knowledge about several agile methodologies and several agile engineering and project management practices.
- A good understanding of what Agile really is
- What are the main benefits of Agility
- What are the main frameworks available to gain agility
- What are the main agile practices used for project\product management
- What are the main agile practices used for software engineering
- How to start the Agile journey in your organization
Even as this is a high-leveltraining,no technical knowledge required, all roles can be attend
Price: contact us for more details
Leave your details
- History of software development.
- The paradigm shift towards agile software development.
- The Agile Manifesto.
- Agile methodologies:
- Agile Practices:
- Pair programming
- Specification by Example (ATDD/BDD)
- Continuous integration
- Agile Estimation and planning
- Story points\Ideal days.
- Product backlog.
- Burn-down chart.
- Cumulative flow diagrams.
- Scaling agile.
- Scaling the teams into feature teams.
- Scaling the PO role.
- Traps & Pitfalls.